A month of lights. July included school holidays, and I had a week off work. Hence a flurry of activities.
We loved the Lantern Parade. Quite a buzz marching down the streets in a crowd.
The Press Night of D’Light for KidsFest
It was cold. It was muddy. But damn this was spectacular! The Christchurch Botanic Gardens aglow with inventiveness and light.
Saturday 11 July was superfrozen. Even the neighbour’s water feature froze solid.
The moon, the crane. Such a Christchurch scene.
Holiday outing: first time at the new Court Theatre.
Lego Brick Show
And, as always, some interesting art stuff on the streets to be spotted.
Loved this web on High Street.
- View more July photos
- Birds’ eyes: 2015 in pictures: June
- O Superman: 2015 in pictures: May
- Bunnies, ponies, and Bad Evil: 2015 in pictures: April
- A month in Christchurch country: 2015 in pictures: March
- Whanau whanau whanau: 2015 in pictures: February
- Flying: 2015 in pictures: January
- Christchurchiana – 2014 in pictures
- 2013 in pictures
- 2012 in pictures